New Zealand Privacy Act
Teem Services Limited complies with the New Zealand Privacy Act (1993) when dealing with personal information.
This policy does not exclude your rights under the Act. If you wish to seek further information on the Act, see www.privacy.org.nz.
1. Who do we collect your personal information from?
We collect personal information about you from:
- you, when you provide that personal information to us, including via the website and any related service, through any registration or subscription process, through any contact with us (e.g. telephone call or email), or when you buy or use our services and products
- third parties where you have authorised this or the information is publicly available.
If possible, we will collect personal information from you directly.
2. How we use your personal information
We use your personal information for the purposes set out below:
- Identity verification on your request.
- Send you relevant information you have subscribed to.
- To provide relevant services or products to you.
- Improving our website
- Providing customer service
- Any other purpose authorised by you explicitly.